Oasis - The Shock Of The Lightning
The Kooks - Sway
Snow Patrol - Take Back The City
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
Stereophonics - You're My Star
Short Stack - Drop Dead Gorgeous
Saving Abel - 18 Days
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid
Slipknot - Dead Memories
Rise Against - Re-Education (Through Labor)
Underoath - Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
Holiday Parade - Jamie All Over
All Time Low - Poppin'
Snow Patrol - Crack The Shutters
Keane - Perfect Symmetry
Oasis - I'm Outta Time
Coldplay - Lovers In Japan
Keane - The Lovers Are Losing
Keane - Spiralling
Travis - Something Anything
The Kooks - Do You Wanna
Eugene Mcguinness - Moscow State Circus
Clinic - Tomorrow
Children Collide - Social Currency
The Academy Is... - About A Girl
Less Than Jake - Does The Lion City Still Roar
Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For
The Academy Is... - Summer Hair Forever Young
Hinder - Without You
The Wombats - Is This Christmas
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario